Professor Triathlon Training Camp in Beautiful AZ. Register now for Winter 2018!
this is a week long training camp!
This 5-day camp includes training swim, rides and runs plus training, racing and nutrition seminars. The camp is open to athletes of all abilities who can swim a minimum of 300 meters, ride at least 15 to 20 miles and run at least 3 to 5 miles.
The camp will be led by DCL's founder and Triathlon coach, David C. Lauria, CSC, CES brings his 17 years of Strength and Conditioning and College cycling coach experience to you. David has worked for several health clubs in the Philadelphia area as well as working as a strength and conditioning coach for the University of Pennsylvania, Villanova University, Cabrini College and now the former Hartwick college. He currently serves as the head strength and conditioning coordinator for the men's soccer and
women's water polo Division I programs. During the camp, athletes will train on the same course used for Ironman AZ one of the best courses on the circuit.
Register for Triathlon Training Camp!
When: February 19th to 23rd 2018 Camp 1
- Camp begins promptly at 10:00am on Tuesday
- Swim, bike, run, eat, sleep & repeat!
- Special programs will include swim technique, and mental training skills to help you over the wall!
- Camp will end Sat
- Great ride routes
- Rides led by highly trained local ride leads to assist you on course!
- Pre ride training tips by David during morning pre-ride briefing
- Special Cyclists Workout
- Swims lead by David
- Runs lead by experienced DCL coaches
- One on One personal coaching from DCL Coaching Staff.
Where: Beautiful Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe, AZ. For More Information: Click Here
Put your body to the test as you swim, bike, and run your way to the perfect start to the 2015 race season!
- $40 Run Video Analysis with Coach
- $40 Swim Video Analysis with Coach
- DCL Training camp - non-members $450 or members $350
- Please make all checks or money orders out to: DCL Multisport Fitness, Inc.
- Office Address: 1747 East Northern Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85020
- Checks and credit cards are accepted
- Please contact: David for more info at: 215 284 1391 or email@example.com
- Shipping bikes to, The bike barn
- 4112 N 36th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- (602) 956-3870
PLEASE READ. Athletes may cancel their registration (in writing) in 30 days after registering with no penalty. However, after 30 days, there is a $100 cancellation charge (no exceptions so please do not ask) and after Jan 15, 2016, there will be NO REFUNDS for any reason. If you'd like to receive a credit towards another camp in the 2016 calendar year, you may do so but there is a $100 'camp fee transfer' penalty. Please do not ask us to modify our terms or conditions and by registering online or via other registration forms, you are acknowledging acceptance of our terms - thank you. Hurry! Our camps fill up quickly so sign up today to reserve your spot!
Swimming and Dryland Training
Strength and Conditioning Training