Professor Training Camp 2018
DCL Training Camp this Winter 2018
Space is limited so get in on this amazing opportunity ASAP!
this is a week long training camp! This 4.5-day camp includes training swim, rides and runs plus training, racing and nutrition seminars. The camp is open to athletes of all abilities!
The camp will be led by DCL's founder and coach, David C. Lauria, CSC, CES brings his 17 years of Strength and Conditioning and College cycling coach experience to you. David has worked for several health clubs in the Philadelphia area as well as working as a strength and conditioning coach for the University of Pennsylvania, Villanova University, Cabrini College and now the former Hartwick college. He currently serves as the head strength and conditioning coordinator for the men's soccer and women's water polo Division I programs.
During the camp, athletes will train on the same course used for Ironman 70.3
AZ one of the best courses on the 70.3 circuit.
When: February 19th to 23rd 2018 Camp 1
- Camp begins promptly at 10:00am EST on Monday
- Swim, bike, run, eat, sleep & repeat!
- Special programs will include swim technique, and mental training skills to help you over the wall!
- Camp will end Friday
Beautiful Phoenix, AZ... For More Information: Click Here
- $350.00 for Precision Multisport Members Register
- $450.00 for non-members Register
- $40 Run Video Analysis with Coach
- $40 Swim Video Analysis with Coach
Escape the city with your fellow athletes and put your body to the test as you swim, bike, and run your way to the perfect start to the 2018 race season!